Tag: VisaCoach

  • Vietnam K1 Visa: How to bring your fiance to USA

    http://www.visacoach.com/how-bring-vietnamese-fiance-usa.html The K1 Fiance Visa gives your Vietnamese Fiancee permission to travel from Vietnam to enter the USA to marry you. Here I describe the process from I129F Petition submission […]

  • How to Bring your Chinese Fiancee to USA, K1 Visa

    http://www.visacoach.com/how-bring-chinese-fiance-usa.html Your Chinese Fiancee needs permission from the US government to allow her or him to enter the USA. This is called a K1 Fiancee visa. First we submit a […]