Yosemite Travel Guide: World’s Best Places to Visit
Yosemite Travel Guide: World’s Best Places to Visit.
For an ideal way to get closer to nature and explore one of the country’s greatest treasures, travel to Yosemite National Park. The park itself, located in the central-eastern part of California, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the third oldest national park in the U.S.. Of the 3.7 million people that visit each year, most spend their time in Yosemite Valley, with its unrivaled natural beauty– cliffs, waterfalls, and spectacular wildlife. A visit to Yosemite National Park is a true delight for any group, especially nature-lovers and anyone with an adventurous spirit. The Yosemite National Park travel guide is here to help you plan your experience and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Things Not to Miss in Yosemite National Park
• Viewing the park from atop Glacier Point
In the winter, skiing at Badger Pass, Yosemite’s destination for winter sports. It provides ski gear, trails, and instruction for those who need it
• Walking amongst towering Sequoias in Mariposa Grove
• Having a picnic while viewing El Capitan (or if you’re game, ascending the Half Dome’s sheer face!)
• Hiking to one of a variety of waterfalls: Bridal Veil Falls, Vernal Falls, Nevada Falls, and many others
• Strolling along the banks of the Merced River
• Kayaking on Mirror Lake or Lake McClure
• Exploring the Hetch Hetchy reservoir and scenery
When to Go to Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park travel may be influenced by the time of the year, so take a look ate the best time to visit this natural treasure. From March to May is the best time to visit Yosemite National Park, when the spring is at its peak. The less touristy season is from December to March. During the winter, with the heavy snowfalls, some roads may be closed.
Uploaded by Happy Travelling.